Okay, so I've gotta little time on my hands this week so I figure I could maybe start writing again. Things are under control. I'm only taking one class this semester and I've managed to finagle working only 3 days a week at the library. I know.... pretty cool huh?
The bills are paid, the taxes are submitted, the kids are at school, and I'm home alone. Which is rare nowadays.
So to take advantage of this new found time to myself I'll try and update this thing more often.
I love writing and I miss it. I feel guilty when I don't write, so I will do my best to write more.
So to re-introduce myself to you my 5 loyal readers here is a list of 10 things you may not know about me:
1.Reading is an absolute addiction to me. I cannot be sitting without a book in my hand.
2. It's been almost 2 years since I've been on meds for my OCD and I am a new gal because of it.
3. I have no medical insurance currently. (See above mention of me only working 3 days a week...not enough hours to qualify)
4. I can never say no to a chocolate chip cookie.
5. We have regular Saturday night dance parties at my house.
6. My children are allowed to listen to ANY type of music regardless of the lyrical content.
7. I am allergic to dogs and we currently have 6 cats in the house.
8. I am addicted to Clorox wipes. I'll wipe anything with them as long as it's dirty.
9. My boobs have miraculously grown larger as I've gotten older. Just bought a bra that is a 34G. Yes, I did say G!!!
10. I'm listening to Portishead right this very minute.
I know not to much new and interesting. My meds keep me fairly mellow nowadays. I'm trying to bring the crazy back within legal limits.