Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Offensive Ads

I would like to apologize if the adds you see on this site are offensive. Some are very offensive to me too. I was just going to put some light hearted post about being back and done with school, but decided to look back on what I'd last written before I started and I saw the most horrible add. It was a picture of Pres. Obama and a statement about how, "Obama won't defend the unborn, so you should. Please sign the petition to overturn Roe v Wade."
Please do not think in any way that I support this advertisement. It just pisses me off that people are out there trying to overturn Roe V Wade and are crazy enough to buy blog adds to try and get their message across. How tacky!
I am VERY pro-choice. No one, especially fundamentalist religious people, or old white men, are going to tell me what to do with my body. Women are not just baby machines are should be able to make adult decisions for themselves regardless of the Christian standpoint on abortion or family planning. Arghhhh!
Don't even get me started.
The point of this rant is just not to associate me, or my writing with the ads that are shown on my page. I don't have any control over them.

No comments: