Friday, April 17, 2015

Moving

You know that feeling that you get when you know something new and different is coming and you're anxious and you just want to get it over with while at the same time you want to back in the sameness of things as they exist now.
I've got it bad.
I had it in high school waiting to graduate and I had it in college waiting to graduate and I've got it now pretty bad.
Things are almost too settled. Choices have been made and there are elements that are set in stone.
What is going to change is that:

We are officially moving into town.

There is said it and now I've made a public announcement. Sometime this summer and hopefully before school starts we are going to move. After 9 years in the same house this is a really big deal.
I'm still wrapping my head around it, but change it is a coming.

As we get deeper into the process I'll provide more details.

I'm at home today cataloging books and putting fancy plastic covers on all my hardback first editions and listening to classical music.  

I'm letting my book nerd flag fly.

No comments: