Monday, February 3, 2014

360 To Health

I am on my feet. I can breathe. I am over my PMS and all related ailments.
O happy day!

I thought I'd post some more awesome photos.


This is me before Christmas when it last snowed. We got 8" and had to cancel the last day of school before Christmas break. It was a beautiful morning as I was heading out to deliver Christmas packages for Fed Ex and I had to stop and take a selfie at the side of the road.
I know, I look gorgeous and the mountain ain't bad either.



And here is an oldie, but a goodie. Of course I did not know my husband when he looked like this. I never got to run my fingers through his long luscious locks. He cut them about a year before I knew him, so I absolutely love these pictures of him with his ridiculous hair. It's gorgeous and so blond and wavy. I can't get enough of it. Such a stud for 1995.

No comments: