Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Funk Busting





Here is that damned commercial. I hate it and love it at the same time.

So here I am 5 minutes later cranking up Roar and a little Rihanna to try and bust this funk.

Should I not write just because it's difficult? What kind of BS is that? Isn't it supposed to be hard? There are no guarantees.

That other question that plagues me constantly: If you could do anything and knew you would succeed what would you do? WRITE!

If I was on my death bed and hadn't yet written a book. I would be disappointed with myself. Books are my life and my love. It's not supposed to be easy. I tell myself this over and over and over again and yet still I make excuses. Will I feel more creative and satisfied with my life if I write? Yes. Even if I never get published?

Still YES!

WTF am I even doing right now? Writing.

Does it make me feel better? Damn skippy it does. That's why I'm doing it on this sucky day.

It doesn't take a Master's Degree in Geometry to work out that proof.

No comments: