Thursday, April 25, 2013

Traffic in my brain

Random thoughts that need out of my head.

OMG can the days get any slower or more stressful? It's insane around here. FedEx trucks constantly breaking. Back to back field trips, plays and awards ceremonies.
I got our tax refund yesterday, bought some tickets to some shows.
We'll be seeing Jimmy Eat World May 4th here in Flag, and then seeing Black Rebel Motorcycle Club the end of May in Vegas.
I'm thinking about upgrading to a new iPhone 5 before we leave on our trip.
I'm really not sure about this smelly dog laying next to me. She's cool sometimes, but I'm really tired of cleaning up her shit.
I'm behind on laundry.
I kind of want to go to Olive Garden just so I can have one of those little pudding-cookie desserts they have.
I'm getting my hair trimmed up tomorrow afternoon and sweet Amelia's professionally cleaned up after her haircutting accident.
I'm thinking about starting a new blog just for librarian type things. I do have a writing blog, but I'm not happy with it and want to do something more library focused.
I still have to go out tonight to pick up my oldest from a band field trip.
My house smells like dog.
I bought 2 bags of marshmallows at Target today. They are still sealed and in the pantry. For now.
On payday Fridays at school we rotate who brings breakfast. The email for my group that circulated this week indicated we were supposed to bring a Cinco de Mayo themed item. (How that is possible for breakfast I have no idea.) I just bought some Entenmanns donut holes and chocolate donuts. I will be shamed by all the elaborate casseroles and meatballs everyone else will display in the morning.

Europe.... I hope you are the stress relieving vacation that I need and that I am hoping you are going to be. Don't disappoint me.


No comments: