Friday, January 24, 2014

Almost too late to say Happy New Year

I'm late I know. 
I've been busy and today I am overwhelmingly sick. Like too sick to read, like too sick to keep my eyes open in the shower. I think maybe I've consumed too much Dextromethorphan and Guaifenesin.

Can you tell I copied and pasted that?

I could barely get the kids to school today.

So why am I here writing again. Well, it's interesting. There has been more activity here on my blog since I've been AWOLsince November than almost all of 2013 combined. There is this strange little post titled Driving Advice in England that has been getting mucho traffico.

I cannot figure out why. It doesn't really give any advice, kind of just asks for it. It talks about Rick Steves' divorce, but he's not at the pinnacle of love life gossip and I was talking about it 2-3 years after it happened. I just can't figure it out. There were over 1000 page views last month alone.
I even got some mail from Google about my AdSense account. That kind of traffic is worthy of a book deal in some circles.

So I'll be back on Monday to update and post some photos and also talk about my 5 pound weight loss since Jan 1.
This flu could really help with that project.

So stay tuned. I'm still here.

No comments: