Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm home again today. I haven't had a full week in my $1200/month office in weeks and probably won't until after Christmas. The little one has a stomach bug. I had completely forgotten that she was the queen of throw-up until she started barfing last night at 11:00. All was good until my husband went to drop her off at daycare and she threw up all over his jacket and then brought her directly to my office to take her home while he went off to work. Ahh the joys of motherhood.
I guess it's not like I had anything to do today anyway.....just another day of internet surfing and reading and deciding what I'm going to do to start making $3000/month since this whole architect thing isn't paying the bills.
I like the idea of the web site that gives away free architecture advice. Of course I had to e-mail the AIA and find out if that is legal. I'm sure that if I do start giving away info they will find a way to revoke my license. They are so stuffy, those architects. I'm still waiting for their response. Should be interesting. In the meantime I'm still exploring the whole cool architecture web site idea. It just might work if I can work between naps and all of the various days off of school for my 3 childrens' 3 different schools. I keep bringing that up. It's an obvious detrement to my lucrative career as a successful architect. HA
Anyway like I said yesterday if anyone is actually reading this, I am offering for a limited time (until someone tells me I can't) FREE Architecture Advice. I know it sounds too good to be true, but I am willing to answer any questions at all regarding your specific project. I can't draw anything for you, but anything else is fair game. Try it. I just might suprise you with my vast knowledge.

No comments: