Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So today I feel a little bit better. It's obvious that I'm not cut out to be an architect, or I would be making more money doing it. It's not what I love to do. So now the question is what do I love to do? I was having a blast doing all of that research for my book. It was really fun and exciting and I seem to have lost my drive on that as I get sidetracked by other things day to day. I think I should really stop taking on new projects and just focus on my book and some sort of Internet something. I'd love to sell information if I could do it in a non-sleazy way. There are too many people out there now selling crappy info to less than intelligent people. I just want to sell people stuff that they need and that I don't have to work too hard at selling. If I have to convince someone that they need it then they probably don't need it.
Maybe I'm just eternally flaky and I'll never really be able to commit to any career or project. Or I could rephrase that and say that I just like to keep my options open. Basically what it comes down to is that I only want to do things that are fun, that make money and that will advance myself and my family. I'm really selfish that way.

No comments: