Thursday, January 22, 2009

Progress

I've got no pictures this afternoon of my beautiful new studio. It was such a wasted weekend and I got nothing accomplished. The awful trip to Phoenix on Sunday resulted in a horribly long day, extremely tired children and a broken down Land Rover. My baby, my ride, needed all new spark plugs and spark plug wires to the tune of $900. Not only that but it had to stay in Phoenix for 2 days and we all had to stuff into a Ford Focus to ride home that night. So that will be 4 times this week I will have to go to Phoenix for car issues. The Audi is there now and they had to call in some real live German Audi engineers to try and access it's myriad of electrical issues that make it stall, keep the trunk from closing, cause the alarm to go off every 5 minutes, and lose power steering. We might just have to break down and get a new one. I'm all for the 08 A5 or maybe a cute little A3. we'll see if the engineers can fix the old one though.
On the new business front I'm still looking for a suitable wool yarn that I can get in bulk quantities and for a decent price per pound, oh and the colors are important too. That is seeming to be the hardest part of getting things up and going. It's hard to create patterns without the color palette. I still need to get the huge air compressor too and I should be set to go. I still hope to get some photos of the studio since even I am impressed with it's awesomeness. It looks like creativity will just ooze out of that room.

No comments: