Friday, January 30, 2009

Things are looking a little better today. Although I am upset becasue the powers that be at Harkins Theaters and the movie distribution companies have decided that Flagstaff is not a chick film city. I was told yesterday by a 17 year old manager at my local theater that we will be getting more slasher movies and more action adventure flicks and less girlie ones. This is the only theater in a 35 mile radius. If the movie does not come here then I don't get to see it until it comes on NetFlix or I have to take the car down to be serviced in Phoenix. What kind of bullcrap is that? That's 2 movies now that I am missing out on. I really wanted to go see "New in Town" and "Revolutionary Road" but neither will be coming here and I'm stuck here in my office with noting to do but look for old gradeschool friends on Facebook.

That's it that's all I have to say today. I'm frustrated. I'm basically jobless, and peniless this week. Things will start to look up soon. In the meantime there is always the new season of American Idol.

What ever happened to Michael Johns? He was smokin hot.

No comments: