Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Everything is taking so Long

So now I have everything I could possibly need to make my rugs and there are still issues. Apparently the cmopressor needs to be hard wired into our electrical system. Okay so that will be done.....next week to the tune of $500. I finally have my rack built and all my wool in 56 beautiful colors, and still I can't get things started.

I've been working on this new business since basically last July and it has taken this long to get all the supplies, knowledge, and equipment together. It's very frustrating at times when all I want to do is just produce a beautiful rug. I feel like I'm moving so slowly and everyday it's just a tiny baby step in the right direction. When I first started I had no idea how to do what I want to do and now I'm looking for a Tibetan manufacturer for the rugs so that if and when I get a big order I have the power to back it up. It has all more or less come together and soon, very soon I will have a product that I can sell!

If it took this long to get all the supplies together, will it take just as long to find a buyer? We'll see.

No comments: