Thursday, May 7, 2009

Brain Vomit

I've got a lot of crap that needs an outlet. I'm feeling very blah this week. My dress has not arrived yet and neither have my Tony Robbins CDs. I'm not feeling like doing much of anything. So far this week I can sum up everything by saying.....

"Some days the only thing I can seem to accomplish is dragging my ass onto the treadmill.....that is the number 1 reason why my ass looks so good."

I'm listening to too much NIN in preparation for the upcoming NINJA show in SD. That is never good for anyone. That shit is deep and puts you on edge.

My dear husand has not been home for dinner in 2 weeks. The corndogs and fish sticks are starting to get a little redundant.

The weather has been beautiful for a change and it makes it almost impossible to sit at a computer for any extended period of time.

I'm hopelessy addicted to Perez hilton, Facebook, and now Twitter. It is driving me insane. I wish I had a phone that only made phone calls. Damn iphone keeps following my around like a lost puppy.

This is one of those points in my life where everything is at a stand still. I'm in the eye of the storm trying to wait patiently for whatever is coming next that will stirr things up again. It's frustrating, but a little exciting knowing that things cannot go on like this forever. Something will change and I'll wish I could come back to these days of reading, internetting, baking, hanging out with the little one, and trying to figureo ut what to do with my life from this point forward. Until then I have a mild case of the blahs. It's nothing that a few days in Vegas couldn't cure.

Maybe that's just what I need......a drive to Vegas, watch the Bellagio fountains, dinner at TI and a walk through the Forum Shops. I might give it a try. Where is my Vegas hair?

2 comments:

Brenda Freeman, Realtor said...

Did your Tony Robbins CDs come yet? How did you like them?

joymle said...

Yes I got the CD's. I'm not sure about them. They motivated me for the first couple of days, but there are so many CD's it took like a month to listen to them all. By then I was sick of Tony's voice,and I got tired of him trying to motivate me to lose weight. He kind of gives the same advice as all the other self help books. It was nothing new, and in order to fill up all like 20 CD's it seemed like Tony was getting really repetitive. Overall they were interesting, a tiny bit motivating, and not quite worth the $300 I paid for them.