Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Ultimate Dress

THE dress arrived yesterday and it is oh so glorious. I tried it on immediately and it looked awesome and I didn't even have my spanx on. So it will look even better after I'm poured into my spanx, my good bra, and I've colored and waxed everything.

I'm pumping up this weekend so much in my mind that I hope it turns out even 1/2 of what I'm expecting.

We've been married for 10 whole years next week and this is our anniversary present to ourselves. We are going to one of our favorite cities, seeing one of our favorite bands, visiting some of our favorite people and we will be staying 2 nights in a hotel by ourselves. We are going to gorge ourselves on expensive restaurant food, dress to the nines, Carl's even going to wear his pimp shoes, and just over all live it up this weekend.

I need it so badly after spending the last 3 months in the house wearing fleece and eating hot dogs.

I'll post a full recap on Monday. Maybe I'll even have some photos.

No comments: