Friday, May 22, 2009

Slacker

I know, I know. I'm slacking on this whole writing a blog thing. Seriously I have been trying to get some crap done. The kids are done with school in 2 weeks and I need to have all of my architect duties finished up before then so that all summer I can focus on entertaining them, creating my website to sell my rugs and on real writing, not this fake blog writing.

I have lofty goals for the summer. I'm getting thru the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite. Photoshop is truly one of the most amazing programs I have ever worked with. I am still mastering Illustrator, and Dreamweaver is not at all as intuitive as the artsy programs.

I have to have my web site up and running by the end of June. That is my official deadline. After that $$$$$ should just start rolling in. Cross my fingers.

Writing........I love it and I hate it. I just need to take that dive and commit more words to paper. I can only get better.

I am also going to be posting my house on one of those house swap web sites. I'm looking to spend next summer in a beautiful castle in the south of France and knowing what I do of the French....I'm hoping the above mentioned home owners will want to spend a few weeks in my castle in the Southwest US. We'll see how that goes.

Check ya later peeps.

No comments: