Monday, August 24, 2009

Down to Business

Alright!
No more excuses. This is it. All of the children are officially back at school. No more fucking around. This is serious.

No more Perez all day, no more reading on the porch all afternoon. It's time to buckle down and start rolling the dough.

There will be serious writing going on, serious web site design, serious tufting and serious big pimping to sell all my shit and bring in the Benjamins.

No more Jack Johnson, John Mayer, or Coldplay. It's all NIN, Micky Avalon, and Dr Dre.

I've been biding my time since February waiting for this very day, so I had better show some effort, and have something big to cross off my list today.

So far nothing comes to mind. I'm frustrated, and stuck in the mire of 6 months of being a stay at home mom. I'm excited, but don't know where to start and what will produce the most results. My gun is still broken, and I lack any funds to start up my web site other than just buying the domain name.

So it looks like I will be writing. It's the one thing that I can do for free and all it will cost me to get it out there is a stamp and a free web site.

This is the day that I said I was going to start writing everyday. This was when I was going to start writing whether I had found an idae to run with or not. I'm
just going to write and write and hopefully get better and better, and again, hopefully, find someone who wants to read what I write.

Here goes nothing..........

No comments: