Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Switching it Up

I did get some serious stuff started on Monday. I figured out how to optimize my artwork from Illustrator to get it to look right in DreamWeaver for my rug web site. That was a major hurdle and now web design doesn't seem quite as scary as it did before.

I also started a new blog that will be devoted entirely to architecture. Today I will start another one that will be devoted entirely to the books that I'm reading, and what I'm writing when I'm not updating my 3 blogs.

Will anyone read these other blogs? Not likely, but it will help me get into the habit of writing everyday and help me figure out what it is that I really want to write. This one blog isn't big enough for all that I want to say, and it's so all over the place it's hard to find an audience.

So here will remain all of my complains, budget woes, and general life updates, but if you want something a little more specialized you'll have to head over to my new blogs. I won't post them now, but probably next week when I've got something to look at over there I'll let you know.

No comments: