Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Nook, Gwen Stefani, and Chipotle

I sold my Nook. It was a pathetic imitation of my Kindle.

My puppy is almost a dog. Imagine a beagle, but make it shorter and longer like a wiener dog. That's Petey.

I am excited and leery about spending 2 weeks in a car with my children.

I made banana chocolate chip muffins on Sunday.

Every time I write the word 'banana' I think of Gwen Stefani.

I am supposed to start back to work next Monday the 29th, but don't have to thanks to our road trip.

I have almost made it through my summer reading pile. There are 6 books left and I have read 15 so far. The Fountainhead is really going to stall me out for a while.

I scrounged $80 yesterday selling old CD's which I will use today to fuel my wicked Chipotle craving.

My son just broke my Dyson trying clean out the infestation of Kleenex underneath his bed.

I feel the need for a couple of new kittens when we get back in August. I want two sisters and will name them Matilda and Lavender.

I think gymnastics for a 7 year old is awesome. I don't think gymnastics 3 times a week for 3 hours is awesome.

I saw 3 drowned moles on my walk Sunday morning. The big thunderstorm on Saturday night flushed them out. They were big pink and swollen with water. I had never seen anything like it.

What if I took all the big Internet hit words and put them in the title of this post? Would it get more hits?

No comments: