Friday, July 26, 2013

The To Do List - Do Not See it if You are Old or Religious



So if you haven't seen this trailer, watch it now.

Now if you were over 50 and on a double date with another 50 year old couple would this be your movie choice? What if you were a couple of 60 year old ladies?

Do people just not know anything about the movies they pay to see?

I went to a 1:00 showing this afternoon. I got there late right as the previews started and the theater was full of other unemployed summer people, mostly old.

When I got up to leave there were only about 10 people left in the theater. I remember seeing a few old peeps get up and walk out, but ALL of them? It was so crazy.
Did they all just randomly pick a movie from the marqee? Did they think it was starring Robert DeNiro? Did they not know it was a highschool movie? I just don't comprehend.
Right there in the trailer is lists, "Blow job, hand job, rim job." Is that not an indication of it's raunchiness?

I personally loved the movie, mostly because I too graduated in 1993 and a lot of the clothes and cultural references were right up my alley. It was funny. It starred funny people and hot guys. It was a girrly sexy movie. They don't make too many of those and I really appreciated it.

I would highly reccommend it as long as you are not over the age of 45 and not a sexually repressed religious person. You won't be able to handle it and you will be missing out.

No comments: