Monday, October 21, 2013

Healthcare.gov Update

So it's  been a while since I tried Healthcare.gov.

Over the weekend my husband told me he had heard that the log-in bugs were worked out as long as I created a new account.

Cut to 15 minutes ago. I created a new account.

It did go much smoother this time and there was a place where I could see sample rates before applying for coverage. That was great.

I was able to create an account. I got a confirmation email and the link worked. I went to the log-in page and I was taken to...

Page not found.

The log-in still does not work. I think there are still some bugs.

I am happy that up until that point everything seemed to be working well. That is a good sign.

Maybe there are just too many people logging in right now. I will try back later and then update you here.

No comments: