Thursday, August 23, 2007

Land Rover Architect



I just thought I would try out attaching a photo. This is a picture of my awesome car. Check out the custom Chip Foose star rims. Very appropriate considering the name of my business and the vanity plates that match the rims. I've noticed how most architects drive European cars (I know Land Rover is owned by Ford or some other American company). We are really just that cool. I can't think of one architect I know that drives a Ford or a Dodge. It just doesn't happen. We happen to own this fabulous RockStar Land Rover and also an Audi, the most architect or architect cars. I highly recommend them. They match perfectly with all artsy squared off architect glasses (yes I wear them too). Maybe tomorrow I'll see if I can upload a picture of the A6.

No comments: