Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Monkey Where You Been?

Sorry, that's just the song that's currently playing on my ipod and it seemed like agood way to start. I love this song for some reason that I don't understand.
I'm sending out cold letters today to 5 contractors in town to try and get them to refer clients to me. Still no one seems to know that I'm here. Probably because there is no sign out front alerting the world. I've been here for 4 months and still no signage. It's getting old. That's part of what I"m paying for in my $1200/month rent. That's my only advertising. I didn't even make the phonebook this year for some reason. Architects aren't really supposed to advertise. It's mostly word of mouth and there are no words coming out of people's mouths to direct them here currently. So much talent and so few places to show it off.

No comments: