Thursday, October 11, 2007

Opportunity

I am getting so busy lately. Last week, after months of nothing, I get 4 phone calls for new projects. It must be that T.Harv Eker book and all of my positive cash flow thinking. So now I"ve got 4 projects, my book, my existing businesses and we've just started ramping up the search for a new business so I've got all of these prospects and financials to go thru. I'm creating my own busyness, but I've got to to get things moving. Nothing is just going to plop down into my lap. There is just sooo much I want to accomplish in this short life and there are so many fascinating things I've yet to explore. What would it be like to run a carwash, make tortillas, sell and manufacture chocolate, or own a laundrymat. It's all so interesting. Sure the money has to be good, but it also has to be fun and be a growth opportunity. Do I want to take 1 thing big, or do we want a lot of little operations going on and running us thin? There are just so many options and anything we start to undertake needs to be able to operate without us and give us more money and more time. Eventually we will hire a business manager who can lock and unlock all the doors and manage all of the employees and then we'll have even more time. Until then we will do most of the work.

No comments: