Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Book Proposal

Okay, so I really need to get everything together and just write the book proposal and stop researching. I have every book imaginable on family homes and women architects, so I know exactly what's been done before and what hasn't. I know my competition and my audience. I know my subject inside and out (I think) and now I just need to jump in feet first and write the damn thing. I have an ace in my pocket with my famous author aunt, I have my youth, and I have all of my crazy ideas that just might work. Now I need to translate that enthusiasm into the book and slowly take over the world from Martha Stewart. It can be done. Someone has to be the next great thing and it might as well be me. It really is the fear that keeps you from taking that first step.

No comments: