Friday, September 7, 2007

Photos

I know I said I was going to start posting pictures. I actually bought the camera, but I have yet to install the software on my computer, and I still have to get the memory card. Why do they sell cameras without the memory card? Do I really want to just take 10 pictures at a time? Come on! So there's my dilemma. I've still got to make it down to Target and buy the card, and then we'll be rolling in the pictures.
This whole not getting paid thing is really starting to affect my shopping. Currently the total owed to me is somewhere near $23,000.00 and still not one payment. Maybe that's why I'm writing more and more. I'm desperately hoping that it will lead to a 5 book $2,000,000.00 book deal. If only.
I'm going to start to have to make cold calls to people out of the phone book and ask "Hey do you need an architect". I'm really expensive and picky about my projects... are you interested? All I need is a $5000.00 retainer and we're good to go."
Still no signage out front. I e-mailed the landlord and the reply was," I've really let that fall behind on my to-do list." There was no definite date, or promises of work getting done, just an acknowledgment of his lack of initiative. Yea! That's going to get me clients.

I'll keep thinking positive thoughts...... I will get a check in the mail today.......Someone will call today with a multi-million dollar project with a $50,000.00 deposit check in hand....... The bank will magically deposit extra money into our account....... Random House has been reading my blog.........

No comments: