Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Afternoon


So this is the fabulous mustard/peanut butter color we painted the front entryway and stair wall. Notice how we have yet to finish up the stairs. It's a cool color and is working to satisfy my creative urges.
I finally got paid today, not a lot, but enough for a week or 2. So I'm a little less frustrated today. A friend of mine stopped by today who does house plans in town and chit chatted for a while. He told me he did 65 houses last year? WTF? If I did that many I would make $650,000, but sadly he only charged 85 cents a sq ft. That's still good money though. That just points out how people want custom designed houses, but don't want to pay an architect to do the work. We are just too expensive. Of course if you ask me $10,000 for a set of custom designed plans is a bargain, but not as big a bargain as $3000. It kind of ticks me off, but hey, he does good work for production builders. Still researching my plans to change the world. I found a fabulous PR company that I would work with if I had an extra $100,000 to blow. They are http://www.ogilvypr.com. They look like they could take any endeavor and launch it into millions of dollars of sales. Someday. check them out.

No comments: