Friday, September 21, 2007

Inspiration

Friday's are so inspiring, too bad they can't happen on Monday's though because then I might just have enough umph to get thru the week and actually accomplish something. After a wonderful hour at Barnes and Noble I"m ready to be inspired for next week and get this ball rolling for my new empire.
I was watching Made with my husband the other night (with Vince Vaughn, John Favreau, and Sean Combs) and I was really inspired to start my own mafia. We are already involved in the seedy underbelly of society and make a lot of money, so why not just take it to the next level? Not that we wouldn't pay our taxes, I just want that kind of control and wads of cash laying around to be used however I wish. I need some henchmen, a driver, and good restaurant, and some more real estate holdings. That would probably be enough to get something started and get me some respect in this town.
That's all besides the point anyway. My empire that I'm really going to build needs to get started with or without money. I have a goal in this life and it is definitely not going to be satisfied with me sitting in this office looking thru Amazon and Restoration Hardware. I need to start this journey with one step and it needs to be an irrevocable step. I am destined for greatness, but it's not going to come knocking on my door.

No comments: