Friday, March 13, 2009

New Audi Q5?

All of our financial problems could be solved tonight. I will keep you posted. I think everything will work out marvelously.

I am really getting down with this whole budget thing. I know you hear it over and over again, but I think it is really going to save our butts. I know I've written before about my high flying ways at Target and Amazon, and there is no reason for me to stop being a big supporter of those stores, but now I will spend only a specifically defined amount at that stores so that it doesn't get to be the 30th and I'm like......What I spent $600 at Target? Now my limit will be $200. That is just enough for toothpaste, shampoo, bandaids, and a few $9 DVD's and maybe 1 new set of really cute sheets. At Amazon I will limit myself to 1 new book a week, maybe 2 if they are under $15. This is going to be awesome.

I always complain about not being able to take great vacations or be able to fix our master bath (it has a very small 36"x36" shower). Well if I just stopped giving all my money away on useless things we just might be able to get a huge 4'x10' shower, and take that trip to Boston with the kids. I'm excited and I think this really tiny budget I've got for the month of March will only get better once we can expand our shipping business and maybe just maybe when the Audi lease is up in May we can trade it in for this:

No comments: