Monday, October 26, 2009

Still Broke

I just spent the last 3 hours going thru all the bills for all the businesses and figuring out how much I get to pay myself out of what is left over. It is a fabulous way to start off the week. It really gets me in the mood to jump off a bridge.
I am officially $1800 short this month. But I am proud to say that I paid CASH for the property taxes. Sure I probably should have charged them so that we could eat this month, but I'm going with my crazy idea that 'we always have enough'. Whatever I spend, something else will come in later this month to cover it. It has worked wonders so far throught out my life, so I'm going to roll with it. This will be a true test of the theory.

Our dreamy vacation plans seem even less likely this week. We've had more truck repair drama and it just never seems to end. Forget vacations, I've got to find a way to get Christmas presents first. It is getting insane and I am no where closer to selling rugs then I was 3 months ago. I need to step it up, but my wool supplier is not too quick, and I need to get a brochure and hit the pavement a little to get things going. It's all moving in theory, but there is no cash rolling in. Until then it's still just a really good idea.

Argggh. I need to be more positive, but some weeks it's hard. You know like the weeks when you are $1800 short and the property taxes are due and Christmas is fast aproaching.

No comments: