Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photos

I would love to have more photos in my blog. The problem is that it seems that the only way I can easily get them here is if I take a picture with my iphone, load it to Facebook, and then steal it from facebook on my computer and save it to my harddrive and then upload it here. It's a long round about way to do it, but it gets it done.

The real issue is that the Itunes, Iphone, and Canon Rebel software is not on my computer it's on my husband's computer about 18 inches away from this one I'm writing on right now. His computer is such a dinosaur that it takes 10 minutes to load up, hums incessantly, and it just a pain in the ass to use. He loves it. All the photo software is on there except for my PhotoShop CS3 which is on here. Transfering the photos is a long ordeal involving e-mail and numerous downloads. I know I know we are doing it the wrong way, but that is how the office is set up.


I need to put an end to this insanity. I am not the most gifted computer user, but I can get around. This weekend I am going to get these hard drives to talk or at the very least load the Canon Rebel software on to this computer so that I can show off my bad ass photo skills. My life needs to be illustrated.

No comments: