Friday, October 30, 2009

Ass Handing

I wrote a long tirade on Wednesday about my usual stuff. It happens we all have bad days.

Then to my shock and horror I get a comment where somebody tries to sock it to me and give me a good swift kick in the pants. Fine and dandy. I probably needed it, but I went back and re-read through the post, and it turns around at the end. Whoever it was that wrote the comment obviously didn't read the whole thing. I may start out with self-pity, but the whole point of writing is to cheer myself up and get me to turn the corner and see that my life is not that bad, it's just the way I am looking at it at the moment. Yeah we have no cash, but it's a choice I consciously made by deciding to not be an architect anymore. If I don't like the hole I'm in it's my chocie to dig myself out. I know that. But every once in a while I have to complain. We all do it.

So whoever you are "Annonymous" before you start to hand me my ass, read the whole post dipwad.

That gets me on another tirade. Who are you that you are so important that you have to be annonymous? Unless you are Tony Robbins himself there should be no reason why you can't have a real name. I am being far from annonymous by writing all this, so out of common decency, get a name, or don't post on my blog.

No comments: