Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Tipping Point

I'm too jazzed up to do anything today. Thursday is usually housework and laundry day. I steal a few minutes here and there in the office, but mostly it me and Melia trying to clean up the house all day in between Episodes of Dora and Wuzzby. I try not to update my blogs except on M,W,F, when all the kids are at school, but somedays I've just got to write something to stay sane.

I'm on the cusp of something and it's making me anxious. The web site is up, the rug is amlost done, I'm writing my book and everything is trucking alone nicely, but there is something else. I'm having a hard time sitting down long enough to read which says a lot for me. I have so much to do and yet I feel like I'm not doing much of anything. My days are filled with trips back and forth in to town, school open houses and conferences, last minute trips to the store for Miralax for Melia, flu shot appointments, badges being sown on to Cub Scout uniforms, paying all the bills for all the businesses, and still trying to find the time to get in my 2 hours of TV every night. I've read 10 books again this month. My blogs are getting more and more visitors.

Things are almost at a tipping point. I've spent all this time and energy on all of these projects and one of them has got to finally reach over and start doing something. The summer was a long lull, but this fall I can feel things starting to slip into place. It's almost like all the pieces I've been gathering for the past year all going to finally come together. It's an odd feeling. I'm gonna roll wit it.

Things can only get better from here.

No comments: