Sunday, November 11, 2012

Logging out for a bit

I got on my treadmill this morning and it felt sooooo gooooood.

I was sweaty and warmed up and my endorphins were juicing. I forgot what that felt like. It's way more intense than my yoga and hula hooping.

Once things calm down a little bit I will be back on that puppy every other day.

Mostly I wanted to post today to say that I am going to take a break for a few weeks while I finish up school. I've got too much going on and I can't keep obsessively checking my Blogger stats to see how many page views I have. I have to drop a few things off of my plate for a while.

School is kicking my butt and the holidays are coming up and I seem to be slacking more than usual. I've got to pick up some loose ends and tie them back together.

Until then keep yourselves amused with these two awesome web sites that I found.

http://www.zooborns.com

The Newest, Cutest Animals from the World's Zoo's and Aquariums.

It's now on my list of sites that I check daily. It's just amazing to see all the zoos around the world cooperating to bring this site together. I literally sat in front of this site for an hour when I first saw it.

http://www.floatingsheep.org

Mapping Information. Like how about taking all the racist tweets from after the election and mapping them to location? Guess which states are the most racist. How about a map showing the price of weed across the country? Fascinating stuff. I can't wait to see what these guys map next.

Have a great month. See you December 7th at the latest.

No comments: