Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WEBSITE !!!!!

My rug web site is up. I procrastinated all summer to get it done, and now today on the last day of September I've finished it. It is really rough and I have to call GODaddy to find out how much I have to pay for them to take their banner off the top. That thing is tacky. I'll work on it some more and figure out all the cool saavy design tricks that I didn't have time for today and it will get better. It certainly doesn't scream "Design Professional", but I have a web presence and today that is all that matters.

I also need to figure out a way to get all 20 rug designs on there. I'm only allowed so many images on my current site. I will probably have to upgrade $$$$$.

BUT I am officially impressed with myself. At least now I can pass out my cards and not tell people that the site isn't live yet. That is always awkward.

So here it is......... Enjoy and buy........ http://www.mweaverrugs.com/.

No comments: