Monday, February 15, 2010

Loan Mod Update #7

Okay...... I called B of A Thursday. This was the big 45 business days deadline. Up until this point they would give me no info on the status of our loan modification. This was supposed to be the magic number of days that suddenly opened up our file and would let me know what was going on.

Well that was a load of bull hockey. I was basically told to wait some more. The chick told me that an escrow account was being opened for us and after that was completed we would get the fabled "envelope" with all the exact info. I've been waiting breathlessly for that envelope since the 8th of December, what's a few more days now... right?

I was also told that since I had met the 45 day period I was entitled to a phone call from someome else high up at Bof A that would let me know more details of my loan mod. I was supposed to receive that phone call within 72 hours. It's Monday. B of A is closed today in observance of whatever bogus holiday it is today.

So to sum up... 45 days came and went and I'm still waiting and there is no mail today and no one to call to ask where my phone call is. Arghhhh.

This is the week things are going to happen. I know I said it last week, but I guess I really meant this week.

There are 2 guys on my roof right now. I'll post pictures once some shingles have been officially nailed. I know you're breathlessly waiting to see them and to hear what my loan mod numbers are going to be. I know. That's why I'm here... to show you all the good stuff.

Oh and did I mention that I did in fact see Mr. Rick Steves this weekend. I know. How exciting is my life? You know you want it.

1 comment:

loan modifications said...

A loan modification is a restructuring of the terms of your current mortgage to make your payments more affordable.

loan modifications