Thursday, February 25, 2010

What happened to the fun?

I know I know. All I'm posting about is my freaking loan modification.

I am not lying when I say it is my whole world right now. My days are spent rearranging numbers and squeezing money out of every little crack and crevice I can find. I'm juggling due dates like flaming knives. There is little to no fun for me right now. This is full on survival mode.

The kids are getting to school. I'm taking a shower everyday and dinner is getting made. That is all that I can manage right now.  The months and months of waiting are dragging us all down. There may be an end in sight if I can believe Luis.

Until then bear with me on the detailed info on my Home Loan Modification. Maybe April will be the month when I can start ranting and raving about writing and my rugs again and the horrible choice I made when deciding to become an architect. Until then feast your eyes on my new dream goal.........

http://fidm.edu/academics/majors/textile-design/a.a.-p.d.-/

No comments: