Monday, February 1, 2010

New Month, New Attitude

So January was craptastic..... the snow storm, the waiting on the banks, the stress from those two things,etc.

I've decided February is going to be good:

1. Bank of America has to get back to us on our loan mod. They have to and that will only bring good news.

2. The roof will get fixed this month. My contractor is supposed to be here tomorrow which means if he starts tomorrow he should finish by the end of the month. I will get my garage door fixed!!!! The past 2 months we have been getting out in the rain and snow to manually pull the door up and down. What a bitch that has been.

3.The kids should have school all month. No snow days and no crazy holidays means time for me at the gym and here in front of my computer writing.

4. I read an awesome book this past weekend......The Purpose of Your Life by Carol Adrienne. It really hit a nerve and reminded me that... Anthing is Possible. Sometimes I forget that and life gets really crappy. That book reminded me. I don't know what is in front of me and I don't have to. I know what I want and it will come to me in some form or another because anything is possible.


So on that note February has no choice but to be awesome and if it isn't then March will kick it's ass.

No comments: