Thursday, February 25, 2010

My personal Customer Service Rep at Bank of America

My new favorite person is Mr. Luis Arceo of Bank of America. So he called me back yesterday afternoon and dispelled the nasty rumor that some freaking idiot told me on Monday that we are ineligible for the modification program.

Whew! That is a load off.

What he did tell me is that Bof A is still waiting to hear back from the investor to okay the modification that BofA worked out. He won't tell me what that modification is and he can't until the investor approves it. I also had to send in a crap load of new paperwork: more bank statements, a utility bill, a profit and loss for my husbands business as well as another PandL for Rockstar.

I got it all locked and loaded and e-mailed off to Luis this morning and now we sit and wait some more.

I cannot make my March 1 payment. I might be able to pay it by the 15th after which it is officially late, but good old Luis is working on that for me. We might be able to get a pre-modified, modified payment since we have been waiting so long. I won't hear on that till Monday, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

No comments: