Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Classical Music

I am sitting in my office at 12:15 listening to classical music. I don't know what it is. I got it at Sam's Club from one of those "Great Classics for Romance" collections.

It looks like September outside. It's overcast. The thermostat says it's 73 degrees in the house, but I'm wearing a fleece sweatshirt and socks.

I'm trying to be positive today, but it's hard. It's hump-day. I'm hoping the mail lady brings me something cool....maybe something from Abe Books, the new IKEA catalog, a new New Old House magazine.

I'm bored. Maybe I'll take some pictures around the house today and upload them tomorrow. I've been really short on images on this blog. Technically, I'm a very visual person, but you would never know it by looking here.

I need more harp music. This is very soothing. Maybe Sam's has a collection of "Romantic Classics for the Harp".

My tufting gun is still broken. The Germans are working on it, but are very slow with a response. Until then....I'm bored. I knew I wouldn't be able to fill up my Mondays and Wednesdays.

Sorry for the less than stellar post. It's one of those days, and I'm not even hormonal today.

No comments: