Monday, September 21, 2009

Waxed and Colored

I'm getting ready this week to travel to Long Beach, Ca this weekend to attend my husband's 20th High School Reunion. (Yes, he is a few years older than me). I spent the morning getting waxed and then hurrying home before I could run into anyone who would notice my unusually red face. This afternoon I will be coloring my hair. I am trying to decide between my usual dark red-brown color and my old bright red color I used to wear when we used to gallivant around Hollywood. I miss that color, but it seems like too much for taking the kids to school and shopping at Target. Part of me says to just go for it and change it back later if it's too much, but I'm getting older and I don't know if I can pull off that color anymore. We are just going to some cheesy hotel in Long Beach, it's not like we are going to LA or Las Vegas, but still I think I might try the color out 1 more time just for fun.

I've noticed my posts are further apart than I would like and not filled with the vim and vigour that I would like them to have. I have also been neglecting my FaceBook status updates as well. I haven't figured out why yet. I'm busy yes, but never to busy to broadcast my comings and goings. Until I figure it out, or until something more interesting starts happening you'll have to bear with me.

No comments: