Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Loan Mod Tirade

So I'm still trying to find out the terms of our loan mod that comes with a $1630 payment. No word back yet from my negotiator who lost my docs back in April.

I've been calling all over this morning trying to find out what's going on so that I can make the July 1 payment.

I sent off one last frantic e-mail to the negotiator while I was on hold with some asinine department deep in the bowels of Bank of America, asking him to please get back in touch with me regarding my documents.

This is the response that I got back,

"I had to redo the docs and there were some things missing so your payment won’t be due till 9/01/2010."

WTF to the millionth degree.

So now I'm freaking out because in the computer system at B of A is says I have a July payment due. I'm sure my negotiator will eventually update the computer system, but in the meantime what are the drones at B of A going to do after I've not paid for the last 4 months.

I'm also freaking out because the last time we had to go back and redo the docs my new modified payments went from $2700 to $1630 and I sure as hell don't want that fabulous $1600 payment to get away.

I put all of this back into a response to my negotiator's response of not having a payment until Sept, but we shall see if he responds.

No comments: