Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summertime

It's hot! Finally!

We ran into town this morning and it was 94 degrees.

We came back home and at our house (800 feet higher than town) it was only 83.

Get this: the roofers are supposed to finish today. It's only been exactly 6 months to the day since the roof ripped off back in December. They are not the quickest roofers (all 2 of them) and the weather has not always cooperated with them, but still, damn, that is a long time for a new roof.

I've been able to wear a skirt for the past 5 days in a row and have not once needed my fleece to warm me up in the morning.

I know this post is boring and pointless, but it is warming up my typing fingers for writing later. You are my warm up audience so deal with it.

Life is pretty boring in general right now. Nothing is going on. We are still waiting for paperwork from both banks for the loan mods. It's summer and the kids are home. There is nothing much for me to do but to read and write and try and keep the kids somewhat occupied so that they don't kill each other or eat too much sugar. It's a boring life, but it's very easy and predictable. Knock on wood.

No comments: