Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Coming Soon...

So I've figured out that what I really want to do here on this blog is entertain. I'm not providing new and fabulous content, I'm simple letting you into the little things that are my life. That's what I like to read in a blog. I like to see how other people live. It's like reality TV for your computer if you are a little bit more literary that most... which I am and I would hope that those of you who read this are as well.
You can join me here or here if you want the book reviews and librarian speak that can get a little tedious here.
Today I have finally come to the conclusion that my days as an elementary school librarian are coming to a close. I will graduate in December with my Masters Degree in Library Science and it will be time for me to move on. I want to use my talents for more lofty tasks that getting 5 year olds to walk quiety through a hallway and showing 10 year olds how to print.
In the next few months I will be exploring my options while finishing up school.
All of my options will fall under self-employment.
I want to try and do it all on my own (that's my M-O). I don't want to have to work in an office or with a set schedule. I will free-lance, work on my rugs, consult, and write.
Also coming up will be some travel info as I plan some massive trips for the summer this year. Carl and I will be heading to Europe for our 14th anniversary and the whole family will be going on a long road trip from AZ to Michigan and returning through Nebraska for a family reunion in August.
Brace yourself fool!

No comments: