Thursday, October 4, 2012

New Apple Earbuds


I just want to clarify that those are not my fingers.

That said, I love my new earbuds. I am very sensitive about my earbuds. I don't like those squishy ones that create a vacuum in my ear. Other earbuds that are not Apple hurt my ears. The buds are so big. The old Apple earbuds were good, but still fell out of my ears when I chewed or sang along with songs. They just worked their way out of my ears constantly.

These new ones are heaven. So cute, so comfortable, so Apple. Why did it take so long for the geniuses at Apple to redesign the shape? It seems like a no-brainer. I can't say enough good things about them.

I ordered mine as a stand alone without upgrading any of my Apple appliances. Even for $29 and the $7 shipping they are totally worth it.

Buy some. I mean it.
Anybody want a peanut?

No comments: