Monday, October 22, 2012

Home Sick

That nasty little head cold from last-last weekend has turned into a sinus infection, my mortal enemy.
I've Mucinexed the heck out of the thing and still the pain is intense and the pressure on the left side of my head makes it impossible for me to think and read. I know! How awful is that?
I want all that green-yellow snot out of my head.
I'm trying to catch up on things, but the pain is making it difficult.
The laundry is done. The beds are all made. I've checked up on school discussion boards, but I've got 2 assignments due Wed I should get crack-alacking on ASAP.
I so can't wait to be done with school. 7 more weeks!!! and I will graduate.

I'm getting distracted by photos and rumors about Justin Timberlake's wedding over the weekend. I was never a big NSync fan. I know none of their songs, but I loved JT as a solo artist, a movie star, and most importantly as an SNL Host. He won my heart by giving me his d*ick in a box years ago. That's what makes him awsome, not only is he hot, but he is ridiculously funny and he can dance. That is the real triple threat. So I'm a little bummed that he's married to Jessica Beal. She seems so boring. I don't know the girl obviously but she must be amazing if JT married her.
I'll just squeeze in a little homework while I gaze at JT with his new wedding ring on.

No comments: