Monday, April 20, 2009

Lash Stilletto Review

I don't wear a lot of makeup. I'm a mascara and powder compact kind of gal. I usually wear the stuff in the pink and green tube. I can't remember the name of it. It's the best stuff on earth and I've never found anything that works better, lasts longer, washes off easier.

Then I saw the commercial for the Lash Stilletto. It is a cool commercial and a super cool name so I thought I'd give it a try knowing full well that it is impossible to beat the pink and green. So here is what I've found.......

It works just like they say it will. You just keep brushing it on your lashes over and over and over again and they will extend and look long and beautiful. There is no clumping and the brush does a good job of catching every single lash. My lashes looked fabulous.

The down side is that it is not an all day mascara. If I put it on in the am, by 4:00 all of the long extended lash tips have broken off and are scattered around my eyes like black glitter. I don't think I am rubbing my eyes, the tips just fall off during normal wear and tear.

My recommendation for the Lash Stilletto is that you only put it on at night for going out. Maybe that's what it's for to begin with, but it is not an everyday allday kind of mascara. Great stuff, does what it says it will, but it rubs off like a temporary tattoo.

No comments: