Monday, April 6, 2009

Rug Patterns at Last




Here are a couple of things I am working on. THe first 1 I love, but have not decided on the color options yet. It's called crennelated. This one will have to be sent to Nepal to be made it's too much for my skills with the tufting gun.

The second one is a work in progress. It was inspired by some art I saw in an Art Deco book. There are going to be several other designs based on the circle with tiny circles. Again this one is way too intricate to be made by me. I'm thinking this one will be a purple/blue with a little gold. I'm still working on the colors.

Oh and I'm a little leary about posting too many more designs on the web. I've heard rug designers are wicked protective of their designs for fear of knock-offs. So.... these designs are copyright protected by me. Do not copy or I'll come after ya.

1 comment:

Gallery Kuma said...

I like the second one. reminds me of planets moving in their orbits or something like that. Interesting stuff