Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Shit

That's right I said shit. I've been keeping contained for a while, trying to keep it clean and appeal to everyone, but I've decided that I need to let it out.

Today I wanted to write a few more things you may or not know about me. There are 10 of you out there. Ten regular people who I may or may not know who read this thing whenever I post something new. It would be nice if you would identify yourselves. I know who a couple of you are, but the rest are a mystery. So here it goes. This will be much like the 25 things from facebook, only I don't know how far I will go in numbers and these are more like dirty little secrets and not general knowledge.

1. My husband has a concealed carry gun permit. It's the hottest thing in the world when he carries his gun. He looks a little like James Bond and a little like a gangster. It's kind of cool that what we do is just a little bit dangerous and he needs the gun to protect us. Kind of like a cowboy.

2. I have really big boobs. Seriously I wear a 34DDD (or 34E)bra. I love them to death, but bras are terribly expensive when they are that big. I have to special order them online and they are usually around $100 a pop. The only thing I don't like about them is that whenever I get my picture taken and it's from the waist up, I look like I weigh about 160 lbs. I am very heavy on top and in photos if you don't get my tiny little legs in the picture it looks like I'm heavy all the way down. I only weigh 135lbs. The boobs just make me look heavier.

3. I am somewhat of a hermit. I am a very private person, but will tell anything and everything to you on this blog, on Facebook, Twitter, etc. I hate talking on the phone. I don't have any close friends who I speak to regularly face to face, but have several people who are friends that I only speak to online. I don't like dinner parties, playdates, or birthday parties. I like to hang out with people only on a 1-1basis and can't stand group situations. I love my children, but can't really stand anyone else's. Most people interpret all this as me being a bitch, but I'm the kind of person who likes to just hang out with my immediate family, read books, and watch movies. I just like to keep to myself.

4. I have a potty mouth. I have since I met my husband and I picked it up from him and I've never let it go. I swear a lot. My kids swear (even the 3 year old says WTF). I can't hide it any longer. Sometime when I'm writing it feels like it's not me since I'm not adding all the fucks, shits, and hells. There is also a fair amount of butt, fart and boobie running commentary and jokes in our house.

5. Between my husband and I, we have about $47,000 in credit card debt. I've been wanting to get that out there, but been reluctant. It's a great secret of mine. But in order to overcome it I have to admit to it. I pay over the minimums every month, but it still hangs over my head like black cloud. I would guess about 25% of that is us living beyond our means.....clothing and vacation stuff. But the rest is just normal stuff that with our erratic incomes sometimes we just don't have the cash to fix the septic system, pay for dental work, buy glasses, pay the property taxes, starting up the architectural firm, etc. There is some of that that we are still paying for from when the little one spent her first week of life in the NICU. That shit ain't cheap. I've recently come to the conclusion that we can't keep living like this .....hence my budget. We haven't really charged anythign new in like a year, so that balance is down from what it used to be. According to my calcualtions if we can just not use the cards anymore, at the rate we're going I should have them all paid off by Sept 2012!!

I think that's it for today. The little one is bugging me to come play with her, the laundry is calling my name, and the entire upstairs needs a good dusting.

Now that you all know a little bit more about me. Tell me who you are.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Fascinating post. I felt like I was reading about the female version of me (minus the huge tits - although that's freakin awesome).

I accidentally stumbled across your blog from searching Google for The Ultimate Edge and found your post on it and decided to browse around.

Glad I did.

- Josh in TN