Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Arizona Snow


Too much snow.



The calm between the storms.



Trying to build a fort, but it's too bright.


This is what it looks like at my house. I'm betting there will be no school all week. So far everyday this week around 3:00 the dark clouds roll in and it starts to snow. We wake up in the morning to another 8-12 inches. It's just enough to have to shovel out again each and every morning. I guess it's better than getting 4' without a break. As I sit at my desk now I can seet he clouds coming in from the west. The worst storm is supposed to start tomorrow.
 The kids are restless. They want to play outside, but it is so cold and wet that I can't let them play more than an hour or so or they are soaked to the bone.
The onlt good thing to come out of the snow storms is that I have had more than enough time to get through almost all of The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I don't know how I would have found the time otherwise.

No comments: