Wednesday, January 20, 2010

But What About the Rugs?

I know, I know....what happened to my rugs. I have a ton of excuses. The holidays, the roof, the loan mod, the snow days........ but what it really comes down to is money.

I want to do the rest of my rug stuuf credit card free. It is really putting a damper on moving things forward. I was using my architecture income to pay for everything and now that I have no architecture income I'm at a standstill.

By my estimation I need around $5000 to get it off the ground, to pay for some nice brochures and get my samples made in Nepal. Until that time I am sitting and waiting.

I did however talk to a guy in town who said he would be more than happy to carry my rugs in his store if I can bring him the above mentioned brochures and samples.

I'm close, but not so close that I can actually touch it yet. It's frustrating. I will get there, but it will take time, money, and patience.

In the meantime this is what I've got on the rack right now.


No comments: